IT Service Operations Management Manager
|Job Title :
|| IT Service Operations Management Manager
|Post Date :
||13 March, 2019
|No. Required :
|Job Description :
- Manage IT Service Operations team (Service desk team, End user support system) to meet the committed SLAs
- Lead the technical infrastructure team and provide technical service to Fujitsu’s client.
- Manage project progress & incidents and report internally to management and externally to customer.
- Develop and monitor project scope, plan, resources and deliverable
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with Fujitsu’s clients.
- Communicate with Technical service team of each area to understand activities list of each projects.
- Develop full scale projects plan to lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field
- At least 7 years of experience in IT Operation Management, IT Business service or any related fields
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure Implementation
- Good command in English
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following address :
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH)
Tel: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302 1555
Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey,
Share this page