FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX400 M1
The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY CX400 M1 helps to meet the immense challenges now facing companies as well as research and development institutions. The system with only 2 height units contains up to four server nodes, 8 Intel® Xeon® processors and 64 DDR4 memory DIMMs, thus providing the very highest performance and energy efficiency levels.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Condensed 4-in-2U server density|
- The PRIMERGY CX400 M1 features up to 4 half-wide dual socket server nodes plus up to 24 storage drives in a single 2U enclosure.
- 50% less rack space in comparison with standard rack servers enables to scale-out more smartly. Higher server density results in more performance per rack unit (4 servers, 8 processors, 24 drives and 64 DIMMs in 2U chassis).
|Server nodes for every scenario|
- Different dual socket server nodes featuring latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Standard server node, 16 DIMMs (1U)
- Enhanced HPC node with up to two GPGPU or co-processor cards, 16 DIMMs (2U)
- Different types of server nodes allow for best match to particular scale-out solution stacks.
- Latest Intel CPU technology for top performance and lower energy budgets.
|Traditional air cooling or optional liquid cooling|
- The PRIMERGY CX400 M1 complies to conventional datacenter front-to-back airflow and cooling and standard 19 industry rack infrastructure and applications.
- The optional direct-to-chip hot water (40 °C / 105 °F) based Cool-Central® Liquid Cooling captures between 60-80% of the servers heat.
- Easy rack-wide team play with already existing datacenter infrastructure lowers overall investment.
- Helps to reduce data center cooling costs by over 50% and allows for 2.5-5x higher data center density.
|Variable local storage|
- Up to 24x 2.5" hot-plug storage drives (HDD, SSD, PCIe) for 4 server nodes.
- Flexibility of drive choice, adaptable to any demand
- Up to 6 drives can be assigned to a single server node to suit even high storage demands
|System unit type||2 U chassis for 19-inch rack
|Weight||up to 40 kg
|Front bays||Storage drives: 6x 2.5-inch, 12x 2.5-inch or 24x 2.5-inch (HDD, SSD)
|Rear bays||4 bays for half wide server trays CX25y0 M1/M2,2 x for PSU
|Fan configuration||4 non hot plug fans
|Power supply configuration||2x hot-plug power supply modules
|Operating buttons||On/off switch,ID button
|Status LEDs||Identification (blue),Power (green)
|Warranty period||3 years
|Warranty type||Onsite warranty
|Recommended Service||24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h - For locations outside of EMEIA please contact your local Fujitsu partner.
|Service Lifecycle||5 years
|FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX2550 M2|
|The PRIMERGY CX2550 M2 is a compact server node with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, enabling highest computing density with four independent servers in 2U. It is ideal for high performance computing, hosting, and hyper-converged stacks as well as in dedicated Big Data environments.
|FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX2570 M2|
|The PRIMERGY CX2570 M2 is a compact server node with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, two GPGPU or co-processor cards, enabling high computing density with two independent servers in 2U. It is ideal for ambitious high performance computing, analytics and visualization solutions.