April 16, 2014
- Fujitsu’s New vShape Reference Architecture with ETERNUS ‘Does More with Less’
- Fujitsu enables enterprises to do more with their IT infrastructures for less by introducing a new, fully virtualized vShape reference architecture that delivers greater performance and faster return on investment.
April 09, 2014
- Fujitsu Helps Businesses Cope with Continual Data Growth
- Fujitsu today announces a new high-density and easy-to-use storage subsystem to help businesses – from SMBs to major datacenter hosts – optimize their ICT systems from end to end. The new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS JX60 is an ideal extension for servers like the FUJITSU PRIMERGY server systems.
April 08, 2014
- Fujitsu launches ‘Smart’ ATM for European Retail Banking
- Fujitsu today launches across Europe the first of a new family of ‘smart’ ATMs (Automated Teller Machines). Based on the company’s market-leading position and innovation in financial services technology in both Spain and Japan, Fujitsu is taking advantage of its 40 years’ experience and continued commitment to this sector to introduce the FUJITSU ATM Series 100.
April 01, 2014
- Fujitsu World Tour 2014: Customer events around the globe showcasing the latest End-to-end Services, Solutions and Products
Fujitsu takes to the road again during Spring/Summer 2014 with its popular roadshow. Under the banner ‘Reshaping ICT- Reshaping Business and Society’, the Fujitsu World Tour is the successor of the company’s well known IT Future events, which attracted more than 8,000 attendees in 2013.
- Munich, April 16, 2014