July 20, 2016
- Fujitsu Accelerates Digital Transformation in the UK with Cloud Service K5
- Fujitsu Cloud Service K5 becomes fully operational today, hosted in the UK from two Tier III/List X data centres in Greater London. This provides UK/EU data residency for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), creating a high performance, fully resilient and secure platform service to meet the needs of customers wishing to run line-of-business applications in the cloud while also developing and deploying native cloud applications.
June 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Enables Digital Transformation for SMEs with PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box
- With its updated PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box solution, Fujitsu opens the door to digital transformation for small to midsize firms, and large enterprises operating remote branch offices, by providing faster and more cost-effective ready-to-run IT systems.
June 14, 2016
- Fujitsu Introduces Next Generation Flagship PRIMERGY Server for Business-Critical Computing
- Mission critical models are at the forefront of an all-new x86 server line-up from Fujitsu. New FUJITSU Server PRIMEQUEST models provide the highest-ever levels of performance and stability from industry standard servers, targeting demanding enterprise computing environments that have all but eliminated unplanned downtime.
June 09, 2016
- Fujitsu Advances Smart Manufacturing Design with 3D CAD Model Search Solution
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe has today unveiled a new technology for smart design and manufacturing at the Fujitsu Innovation Gathering 2016, involving a new method for computing the similarity of 3D models. The new 3D model search solution forms part of Fujitsu’s research and development into machine learning-based solutions for smart design applications, and achieves over 96 percent accuracy for automatically locating elements in large component databases.
- London, July 20, 2016