SAP Basis Support Services
As part of the complete Enterprise Services, Fujitsu Asia has moved strategically into providing a Single Point of Contact to Enterprise customers.
Fujitsu SAP Basis Support covers the following area:
- System Administrations support for server operating systems, including performance tuning, trouble shooting, applying of patches etc.
- Support of database function, including R3, and Software for new-dimension product, such as BBP, WP, APO etc., Functions to be performed include installation, applying of patches, performance tuning etc.
- Work with other vendors (Server OS, Server hardware, SAP, vendors of peripherals etc.,) to get resolve problems in the respective areas.
- Handling of SAP Basis configurations
- Troubleshooting of links to external systems (LU6.2, MQ Series, EDI, Fax, Gateway, e-mail gateway, ITS etc)
- Perform SAP repair functions
- Participate in security compliance drills
- Capacity planning and monitoring
- Administration of SAP peripherals and printers
- Collection of SAP performance statistics for use by customer
- General system health monitoring and recommending ways to improve systems stability
- Provide necessary support to vendors, who may be appointed by customer from time to time, to carry out enhancements. This may include changes to Basis configurations, installation of new software etc.
- Assist in audit process
- Implementing of changes suggested by auditors to improve security
- Maintaining a knowledge database of list of problems and solutions
- Preparing of Service Level Agreements (SLA) Compliance reports
- Setting up of user profiles/authorization adhering to customer guidelines and controls e.g. a proper change control process
- Maintenance of a good set of necessary documentation. Activities and tasks carried out should be sufficiently documented with necessary logs.
Share this page