Fujitsu visar nyheter på Fujitsu Forum i München – positionerar sig som global leverantör av tjänster, lösningar och produkter
Läs det fullständiga pressmeddelandet på engelska nedan:
At Fujitsu Forum, taking place in Munich, Germany, Fujitsu showcases momentum and growing acceleration on its continuing journey towards globalization. Announcements of significant new products and solutions further strengthen Fujitsu’s portfolio, while key wins in services underline Fujitsu’s abilities as a global ICT solutions and services provider.
The theme for this year’s Fujitsu Forum event is Reshaping ICT, Reshaping Business and Society. This builds on the Fujitsu Technology and Services Vision, which sets a blueprint for the future and shows how Fujitsu’s technology, services and products can help contribute to solving important business and social challenges.
Fujitsu expects 10,000 visitors from 83 countries to attend Fujitsu Forum 2013, which includes four keynotes, more than 50 breakout sessions and a 3,500 square meter exhibition area highlighting both the full Fujitsu product and solutions portfolio, as well as scenarios of how Fujitsu is supporting individuals and organizations at home, work, and in society.
Major highlights at Fujitsu Forum 2013:
- Introduction of the global FUJITSU Cloud Integration Platform, representing the next generation of ‘market-making’ cloud platform service, which enables Chief Information Officers to harness the broad potential of cloud with the complete business agility and innovation that cloud delivers. The FUJITSU Cloud Integration Platform – for which pre-release testing is now available for early adopter clients – provides everything required to integrate, aggregate and manage all cloud services and traditional ICT from a ‘single pane of glass’ to ensure all data is protected, identity is assured and services are governed.
- Significant milestones in Fujitsu’s comprehensive range of globally-available offerings for the SAP HANA platform. In achieving its 300th installation of SAP HANA on customer premises, Fujitsu is in the vanguard of global ICT vendors leading the way with successful large-scale implementations of the in-memory technology. With a growing base of global customers depending on Fujitsu to install and manage their complete SAP HANA-based infrastructures, Fujitsu is extending its portfolio by introducing a cloud-based offering consisting of SAP HANA running on the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform.
- A new era of business-centric storage, with new-generation Fujitsu ETERNUS DX systems that are the industry’s first to put business priorities ahead of storage, easing IT challenges such as the management of ever increasing volumes of critical data.
- Complete infrastructure consolidation with the new generation of Fujitsu’s hugely-successful ETERNUS CS8000 backup and archiving solution. ETERNUS CS8000 offers unmatched flexibility in balancing the four fundamental pillars of data protection: speed, capacity, availability levels and cost, enabling ICT managers to ensure they are always able to provide end-users with the right service levels for data backup and archiving, and optimize costs.
- Growing momentum on services as Fujitsu continues to develop its business across EMEA&I (Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India). As the globalization of its services portfolio accelerates, so the European region has seen significant new wins and an increase in multi-national opportunities.
Rod Vawdrey, Corporate Executive Vice President Fujitsu Limited and President, International Business, Fujitsu
“Over the last two years, we have been working tirelessly to transform Fujitsu into a truly global force. This year’s Fujitsu Forum event will clearly demonstrate that our efforts are paying off and underline that Fujitsu is playing at a truly world class level.”
Fujitsu i Sverige är en ledande leverantör av tjänster, lösningar och produkter inom IT och kommunikation. Fujitsu erbjuder outsourcing, konsulttjänster samt en heltäckande portfölj av IT-lösningar, såväl i Sverige och Norden som globalt. Svenska Fujitsu har närmare 1 000 anställda och kontor över hela landet. Kunder finns inom såväl den privata som offentliga sektorn; bland annat inom bank och finans, detaljhandel, industri, telekom samt centrala myndigheter. Fujitsu Sverige är en del av Fujitsu-gruppen, ett av världens största IT-företag med cirka 162 000 anställda globalt i över 100 länder och med huvudkontor i Tokyo, Japan. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) rapporterade en konsoliderad intäkt på 4,8 biljoner yen (46 miljarder USD) för räkenskapsåret som avslutades den 31 mars 2014. För mer information vänligen besök: http://se.fujitsu.com
Date: 07 November, 2013