Reactive maintenance includes the same scope of work as Preventative Maintenance, however it is to perform the scope of work under the following circumstances:
- The stoppage event has already occurred.
- The technician is already on-site.
- The scanner is not covered by a Service Plan that includes preventative maintenance.
- The preventative maintenance visits included in the service plan have all previously been used.
- Prior to arranging an intervention, the support hotline staff have identified that maintenance has not been performed at required intervals by comparing the scan count, the service history of the device and the problem description.
All work will be carried out on receipt of a valid purchase order number or payment.