Maximum Uptime by Hardware Redundancy
PRIMEQUEST can continue operation even after a component fails. Almost all the components including CPU, memory, Fans, disk, I/O, and PSU can be redundantly configured or multiplexed.
Thorough Redundancy and Multiplexing
- The following components can be redundant or multiplexed.
- Memory, PSU, Fans, PCI Cards, and MMB
- Transmission from/to the components below can be multiplexed
- QPI network and PCI Express switch
Figure 2. High reliability features of PRIMEQUEST
* Memory mirror requires doubled memory size