Content Marketing Specialist
Sorry, this vacancy has now been filled
||Content Marketing Specialist
||Competitive Salary + Discretionary Bonus
||Hayes Park, Middlesex
||Private Medical/Pension etc
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To research and write technical articles, in-depth industry interview, opinion articles and case studies.
- Co-ordinate photography and other imagery requirements to support written documents produced.
- To aid the channel marketing team in their newsletters, revise texts and facilitate development of case studies introduced by channel partners.
- To help with authoring marketing brochure content as applicable, including proof-reading.
- To support in uploading content to social media portal.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Good experience of writing articles etc within a Marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a concise writing style.
- Appreciation for a high quality standard of work and utmost accuracy.
- Good project management skills.
- Self motivated with the ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives.
- Experience in video and or text production.
- Ability to win confidences, influence and work in a cross-functional, international team environment.
- Strong customer relationship and negotiation skills with third party agencies and media specialists.
- Willing to travel throughout EMEA to meet partners, customers and suppliers.
- Language skills (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French) a key advantage.
- Experience of living and working in different countries and cultures.
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: email@example.com