PRIMEQUEST 1800 E
PLATFORM OF STANDARD AND HIGH AVAILABILITY
With outstanding redundancy, PRIMEQUEST 1800E provides the high uptime required with true enterprise platforms. The heart of the server, the system boards including CPUs and memory modules, can be instantly recovered on failure, enabling smooth operation of mission-critical workloads. In fact almost every component can be redundantly configured.
Using Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series and Fujitsu's super fast I/O technologies, PRIMEQUEST 1800E has already hit high-ranked performance scores in the large systems server arena. This is further proof that Fujitsu can deliver best-matched products, conforming to open systems standards for handling enterprise workloads.
Based on state-of-the art technologies such as smart cooling, Intel processors and other components PRIMEQUEST 1800E provides the best cost-efficiency in the enterprise server arena. It also reduces data center costs by lowering power consumption and minimizing the server footprint.
PRIMEQUEST 1800E can also free you from the risks and complicated steps of system virtualization. Hardware partitioning does not require performance testing or a "Plan B". New partitions can be mixed with software virtualization environments such as VMware and Hyper-V.
PRIMEQUEST 1800E with its high availability, performance scalability, cost-efficiency, and risk-free virtualization can lift the Return on Investment of your IT system.
Main features / Benefit
|ALMOST EVERY COMPONENT REDUNDANT|
- Almost all the components can be redundant
The unique redundancy at the heart of server including system boards and system interconnect offers even greater protection
- Systems on PRIMEQUEST 1800E can continue operation even if a component fails
Suffering such a central component failure is fatal for continued system operation. PRIMEQUEST's unique levels of redundancy even in the enterprise server arena can eliminate such causes of major system failure.
|ONLY GROW AS YOU NEED, ONLY BUY FOR THAT GROWTH|
- Performance has leaped by around 50% compared with former PRIMEQUEST model
- Affordable application performance as an enterprise server
- Industry standard ecosystem, lifted to mission critical operations
- Continuous IT-production through enhanced system-uptime
- Highly improved service-level satisfaction
|LOWER POWER CONSUMPTION|
- PRIMEQUEST 1800E can reduce power consumption across the total range of application workloads
- While server resource utilization changes, power consumption of PRIMEQUEST 1800E stays low. In particular, PRIMEQUEST 1800E consumes power according to application workload.
|SYMPLIFIED SERVER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT|
- An integrated suite of tools takes care of servers and their component products in your datacenter over the entire life of the server
- Reduced human resource costs for server management, including: installation, integration, monitoring, maintenance, and upgrading.
|WIDE VARIETY OF VIRTUALIZATION OPTIONS|
- Hardware partitioning of up to four partitions is available
- Hardware partitions and software virtualization products can be mixed in one server
- Standard virtualization products such as VMware vSphere 4 and Hyper-V are supported.
- For customers undertaking system virtualization for the first time, hardware partitioning is the best entry strategy. It has no performance overheads and no incompatibilities with applications.
- Once confident with virtualization, customers can then integrate other standard virtualization products onto the same system
A wide variety of ISV products are available including the major and popular virtualization products. Hardware partitioning even allows you to compare such environments side by side.