Big Data is about combining large volumes of data from various data sources and analyzing it, often in real-time, to make faster and better decisions, create new business opportunities and differentiate from the competition. Big data is now an important part of social innovation that spans all regions and industries.
For Fujitsu, Big Data is a key pillar of our vision to create a Human Centric Intelligent Society and we see it as something which enables innovation. By working with you to establish what your business can achieve with Big Data, we can begin to bring ideas to life and jointly define a roadmap for success.
You have the choice of various sourcing options – self-management, managed services or service delivery via Fujitsu Cloud
– and unlike specialist vendors with a one size fits all approach, Fujitsu supports of the relevant Big Data infrastructure concepts. This means we can find the optimum combination of technologies to meet your specific situation and requirements.
Our big data solutions consist of:
- Servers and storage systems from Fujitsu
- Software from Fujitsu itself, open source or from leading Independent Software Vendors with whom we have a close partnership
- Integrated systems, pre-tested and ready-to-run, which lowers the entry barrier
- Templates for visual programming which allow non-IT people to get involved with Big Data analytics
By selecting Fujitsu as a partner for your Big Data journey, you will experience less complexity and fast time-to-value, while reducing risks and focusing on your core business.
Big Data offerings
Fujitsu offers a full portfolio of technology products, integrated systems, services and solutions which play a part in the Big Data space:
Please note, offerings may vary from country to country. For more information about specific Big Data solutions in your country, visit your local Fujitsu website.