PRIMERGY LTO-7 HH Ultrium
For the first time, the seventh generation of the Linear Tape Open (LTO-7) tape drive offers uncompressed storage capacity of 6.0 TB per tape and a transfer rate of up to 300 MB/s. With enabled compression up to 15.0 TB can be backed up on a single drive with up to 600 MB/s transfer rate.
Features & Benefits
|Características ||Benefits |
- Compact size as well as high transfer rates of up to 300 MB/s.
- Fastest and smallest (half height) LTO drive for integration in all servers.
- Low power consumption and cooling costs plus excellent performance
- Read/write compatibility with LTO-6 media and read compatibility with LTO-5
- AES-GCM-256-Bit encryption
- Ensures that data can still be deciphered after a few years.
|Capacity||6.0 TB (Uncompressed), 15.0 TB (Compressed)
|Buffer size||1024 MB
|Transfer rate||300 MB/s (Uncompressed), 600 MB/s (Compressed), Variable Speed recording 101.46 to 306.00 MB/s
|Recording format||Ultrium LTO7
|Backwards compatible||Read/write compatibility with LTO-6
Read compatible with LTO-5
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||146.0 mm x 205 mm x 41.0 mm