FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY BX SAS Switch 6Gbit/s 18/6
The Fujitsu CB SAS Switch 6Gb 18/6 for the PRIMERGY BX Blade Servers is an integral part of the SAS storage solution, providing a straight forward architecture for chassis internal and external, dedicated as well as shared storage resources. The SAS Connection Blade is the connecting part between the SAS mezzanine card in the server blades and the PRIMERGY SX980 storage blade(s) in the PRIMERGY BX Blade Servers.
Features & Benefits
|Características ||Benefits |
|Flexibility for dedicated storage|
- Connecting part between the PRIMERGY SX980 in the blade chassis or external storage subsystems and BX9xx server blades, with support of SAS zoning.
- SAS port mapping for flexible, exclusive disk assignment to blades of internal and up to 6 external storage systems and tape devices.
|Easy SAS connectivity|
- Management via Management Blade (MMB) and/or via SAS switch Web GUI (ServerView integration).
- Centralizes control and reduces storage management cost.
- Management tools and software included in the price.
|High availability and path failover|
- Integrated SAS multi-path and switch failover capabilities (in HW, no drivers), when two - redundant - switches are deployed.
- Hot plug enabled for uninterrupted operation when failed switch is exchanged.
|Richness of connectivity|
- 18x SAS 2.0 internal port to midplane
- 6x SAS 2.0 external port
- Scaling with a large number of internal and external ports.
|Active power (max. configuration)||50 W
|Connection type||SAS Connection Blade
6 Gb SAS Switch
SFF8088 connectors for external ports included
|Supported system units||PRIMERGY BX400 S1, PRIMERGY BX900 S1, PRIMERGY BX900 S2
|Max. number per system unit||2
|Supported Server Blades||all PRIMERGY BX9xx and BX25xx Server Blades
|Supported Mezzanine Cards||PRIMERGY BX SAS HBA Mezz Card 6 Gbit/s, PRIMERGY BX SAS RAID Mezz Card 6 Gbit/s
|Down-link ports||18 x 6 Gbit/s SAS
|Up-link ports||6 x 6 Gb SAS (SFF8088)
|Recommended Service||24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h - For locations outside of EMEIA please contact your local Fujitsu partner.