FPI offers adaptable services that cover multi-vendor hardware and software platforms - e.g. Intel architecture servers, Unix servers, Windows 9x/ NT/2000 and other Microsoft software products, and different Unix variants (such as Solaris and Linux).
Systems management services cover the whole life cycle of enterprise systems management from planning to maintenance. It also encompasses the different disciplines of enterprise systems management such as network management, systems management, web management, and desktop management. These services are available as a one-time service option or on a recurring basis.
Outsourced Systems Management
To gain and retain competitive advantage in the global and electronic marketplace, you need to adapt to and take advantage of continuous changes and new technologies. At the same time, you should also maintain your focus on:
- Creating customer value
- Creating business advantage and sustanable profits
- Optimizing core competencies and operational efficiencies Capturing market share and customer loyalty
Outsourcing allows you to strike a balance among these business imperatives.
In order to gain focus and business value, you often have to look beyond your organization for assistance in dealing with rapidly changing information technologies.
- Access to resources that otherwise may not be practical or possible to obtain or retain
- Access to best-in-class technologies, tools and processes
- Reduced and predictable costs and improved effectiveness
- Less worry on the high turnover rate for IT professionals
Computerized call logging and reception with agreed call response target, and call escalation and management Access to knowledge base and call history.
1. System administration
FPI engineers will perform system administration tasks during regular site visits, or on-call whenever an urgent task is required. We will provide a checklist to you to ensure that we will not miss any system administration activity during the site visits.
- Server Administration - management and administration of Internet Servers, Mail Servers, File and Print Servers, and other server platforms
- User and Group Account Administration - creation and maintenance of user and group accounts to ensure that each user can log on to the network
- Printer Administration - setting up of local and network printers, and troubleshooting common printing problems
- Performance Management - planning and implementing of a policy for tracking security breaches, and monitoring and controlling resource usage
- Backing up and Restoring of data - planning, scheduling, and performing regular backups to protect important data.
2. Regular Anti-Virus Scanning and Virus Signature File Updating
- Regular update of virus file definitions to detect and remove old and new viruses
- Regular anti-virus scanning to ensure data protection and integrity
3. Onsite Technical Support Services
- Provides technical support services for an incident requiring onsite response
- On-call field engineers 24-hours a day, 7 days a week through FPI's Call Center
4. Training and Skills Transfer
- Training on system/application usage based on your requirements
- Training to increase productivity time of end-users
5. Phone Support and Remote Maintenance
- Training on sCustomers enrolling on systems management services programs are entitled to unlimited phone support during business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, except holidays.
Share this page