At Fujitsu we create strong partnerships with our customers, enabling us to work together to find innovative solutions to business challenges. Take a look at our complete list of case studies to find out more about how we can help your business.
Search our complete list of case studies by clicking 'Filter by category' below. This will reveal a number of drop down boxes from which you can select your search options inlcuding industry, region and solution.
Latest Case Studies
- FES applies SAP Business Intelligence at Capral
- Operating since 1936 in Australia in residential, commercial and construction building markets, Capral is an industry leading supplier of innovative aluminum solutions, with extensive distribution channels and value-added services including powder coating anodizing and light fabrication.
- FES implements SAP at BSP
- The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is the central bank of the
Republic of the Philippines. It was established on July 3, 1993 taking
over from the Central Bank of Philippines as the country’s central
monetary authority. The BSP aims to be a world-class monetary
authority and a catalyst for a globally competitive economy and
financial system that delivers a high quality of life for all Filipinos.
- FES implements SAP at ICS
- Integrated Computer Systems, Inc. (ICS) is a pioneer in the micro computer systems business. In its 30 years, it has continually grown having a corporate office in Ortigas with 3 service centers in Metro Manila areas with more than 200 employees. Today, ICS is the country’s leading I.T. systems provider with a full range of products and services for businesses nationwide.
- FES implements SAP at SSS
- The Philippine Social Security System (SSS) provides coverage to all employers in private business for their employees and their dependents. The SSS mandate is to promote social justice and provide meaningful protection to members and their families against the hazards of disability, sickness, maternity, old age, death and other contingencies resulting in loss of income or financial burden.
- FES implements SAP at Windoware
- Windoware is a national wholesaler supplying ready-made window coverings such as blinds and venetians and a large variety of pre-packaged window hardware including curtain rods, tracks and
brackets sold to the major retailers.
- FES introduces mySAP all-in-one at General Pants Group
- General Pants Group is a leading apparel retailer in Australia, influencing the latest in cutting edge street and surf wear for the fashion industry. The company offers a wide variety of fashion apparel primarily targeted at the 16-28 year age group. It offers a range of apparel brands that cover a broad customer base.
- FES SAP Solutions at AstraZeneca Australia
- AstraZeneca, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies,
is dedicated to the discovery, development, manufacturing and
marketing of high quality, effective prescription medicines to fight
cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience and
- FES Software Factory at Samsonite
- Samsonite Group is one of the world’s largest and most recognized luggage designers and distributors, with a product portfolio ranging from suitcases, to toiletry cases and briefcases. The wide range is evidence of the company’s commitment to excellent craftsmanship, innovative design, and exceptional functionality. It ts the company’s strengths and helps exploit the most attractive opportunities.
- FES Software Factory Solution at Royal FrieslandCampina
- The Royal FrieslandCampina is one of the largest dairy companies in the world. The company’s goal is to become the world’s most professional, successful, and attractive global dairy company by maximizing the up-and downstream products to be derived from milk.
Share this page