Managed Security Services
Fujitsu's Security Services team can provide services to help you to identify and protect the information assets within your organisation from both internal and external threats. Our services extend to cover a wide range of consulting, design and review services, as well as implementation and management of your security systems. These security management services form part of our IT managed infrastructure services. Fujitsu's consultants have considerable expertise in providing information security advisory services across a broad spectrum of requirements. Our customers include government and commercial organisations around the world.
- Security Reviews
- Security Advisory including Policy or ISMS Development
- Risk Assessment
- Security Management:
- Risk Assessment, including Change Assessment
- Incident Handling
- Monthly Security Posture reporting
- Internal Compliance Audits and External Audit Support
- Security Engineering and Operations:
- Security Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Technical Security Management
- Incident Handling and Forensic Investigations
- Endpoint Security and anti-malware Management
- Single Point of Contact for whole information security services – from Consultancy to Management to Technical
- Proven record and broad experience in information security, with Government experience and membership of ISO for AS/NZS27001
- Experienced security consultants and analysts to rely on, many holding relevant qualifications and certifications. Analysts with Federal Government clearances up to Top Secret.
- ISO20000 Certified Managed Services, with analysts holding ITIL v3 Certifications
- Strong partnership alignment with best-of-breed security providers including Symantec, Checkpoint and Bluecoat
Want to know more? - Contact us
To find out how we can service your requirements in Australia please call +61 2 9113 9200 or email email@example.com or in New Zealand please call +64 4 495 0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free information with no obligation.