Technical Support Services
Intelligent Engineering keeps your business running 24/7
At Fujitsu we recognize the negative impact outages can have on revenue, business reputation and customer satisfaction. Our Intelligent Engineering approach moves away from reactive support to one that is proactive and focused on business outcomes. It uses analytics to predict potential problems and through automation resolves them before they become issues, ensuring your business always remains up and running. In doing so we;
- drive down incident rates and minimize resolution times
- reduce downtime, improving customer experience
- drive cost efficiencies
- deliver support at a time that suits the user
Fujitsu is one of the largest IT support service providers in the world, with over 35 years of experience delivering technical support to customers in all sectors. Globally we;
- deliver support services to over 180 countries
- have over 15,000 support engineers
- support 4.9 million devices
- ship 2.1 million parts per year
Explore how Technical Support Services can benefit your business:
Why choose Fujitsu?
We provide IT support that helps to keep your business running. Our services support the full lifecycle, ensuring the right systems are in the right place, at the right time. This includes:
- mass rollouts; to a global scale, however complex
- automated installations and de-installations
- relocations and upgrades
- system disposal, data migration and training
Through our Global Program Management Office
, we provide 24/7 technical support services in over 180 countries. This is underpinned by our Global Delivery Centres and delivered through a tightly managed global network of Fujitsu country organizations, independent service providers and Fujitsu engineers. We specialize in providing fully managed services for organizations wanting flexible support and scalable high-quality services.
Contact us to find out more about our Technical Support Services.
Deel deze pagina via