Simpana® 10 allows organizations to keep pace with massive data growth and complexity while navigating environments that are constantly changing to meet the demands of risk mitigation, mobility, cloud and big data.By leveraging a single unified code base and platform, Simpana software simplifies an IT organizations ability to manage data across its lifecycle with integrated modules for Backup & Recovery, Archive, Replication, Resource Management and Search.
Fujitsu hardware and solutions together with CommVault Simpana is the ideal solution for backup and archiving data. Simpana provides a simple-to-manage bridge between snapshots of ETERNUS DX systems and the ETERNUS CS data protection appliances – enabling customers to combine short-term data protection with longer-term centralized data retention, on disk, tape or the cloud.
Simpana 10 also supports snapshot-based backup for our FlexFrame Orchestrator solutions.
Fujitsu offers its own pre-, and post-sales as well as maintenance services for Simpana.
|One common platform, containing individually licensable modules, all built on a single unifying code base|
- Backup & recovery, archive, replication, resource management and search data with one single software
- Reduce administration costs
- Optimize infrastructure, improving efficiencies/utilization
|Data Lifecycle Management
Managed data can be viewed across all applications, platforms, devices and locations
- Reduce infrastructure, storage and management costs
- Save service and maintenance expense
|Virtual Server Protection
- Easily recover virtual machines, applications and data stored across tiers of disk, tape and cloud storage for virtual servers
- Increase operational efficiency
|Provides consistent data protection, recovery and access capability across a storage independent architecture|
- Data can be retrieved for disaster recovery, data mining, eDiscovery, compliance for mixed virtual and physical environments
|In-depth integration between Simpana features like IntelliSnap, OnePass, ContentStore and Fujitsu hardware and solutions|
- Enables you to consolidate data protection in one unified solution
- Faster, straightforward storage processes
- Reduces administration efforts and costs
- ITEBO GmbH: CommVault Simpana Backup and Archive Solution
ITEBO GmbH operates as an IT service provider and systems house, mainly supporting local authorities, churches and charitable causes.
- GKD Uses ETERNUS CS High End Protection System
Modernizing the data protection environment, ensuring that the backup window was reduced, management was simplified and that data was available at two different locations.
- LAMY Expands Storage Infrastructure
Lamy had already invested heavily in the development of a virtualized server and client infrastructure, helping it to increase the flexibility of its IT systems while at the same time reducing energy costs and administration requirements. The first step toward greater availability was to mirror the hardware. To supply the processing power required for the double load that would be placed on the respective zero clients, it was sufficient to upgrade the RAM of the existing PRIMERGY servers.
- WOBAU Velbert GmbH Implements Server and Storage Solutions
Renovation of the data center and client infrastructure due to poor performance and high maintenance and electricity costs. Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX900 Blade Server to consolidate the server hardware, combined with the ETERNUS DX storage system, robust Fujitsu ESPRIMO PCs and an ETERNUS LT Tape Library for backups.
- DDOR Novi Sad Implements ETERNUS Storage Devices
Following the consolidation of its server environment, DDOR needed a new storage solution that could integrate more seamlessly with the new virtualized architecture. It also wanted to replace its tape backup system with something more reliable.
- University Campus Suffolk
UCS is a new kind of higher education institution that allows students to access the knowledge and resources of its two validating universities, the University of East Anglia and the University of Essex, as well as local colleges and the wider community.
Deel deze pagina via