Please exchange the introduction text completely with the following text: Commvault Software allows organizations to keep pace with massive data growth and complexity while navigating environments that are constantly changing to meet the demands of risk mitigation, mobility, cloud and big data. By leveraging a single unified platform, the industry leading software simplifies an IT organizations ability to manage data across its lifecycle with integrated modules for Backup & Recovery, Archive, Replication, Resource Management and Search.
Commvault HyperScaleTM Software is a powerful, cloud-ready solution bringing scale-out infrastructure to the Commvault Data Platform. It provides customers with on-premises simplicity, greater availability, resiliency, flexibility and scale for data protection or managing secondary data.
Fujitsu and Commvault are the ideal solution for backup and recovery. The software provides a simple-to-manage bridge between snapshots of ETERNUS AF/DX systems and the ETERNUS CS data protection appliances – enabling customers to combine short-term data protection with longer-term centralized data retention, on disk, tape or the cloud.
The collaboration results in several data protection solutions, like the integrated backup appliance Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c, Commvault HyperScaleTM Appliance or Fujitsu Reference Architecture for Commvault HyperScaleTM Software.
Fujitsu offers its own pre-, and post-sales as well as maintenance services for Commvault Software and solutions.
|One common platform, containing individually licensable modules, all managed through a single dashboard driven interface to access, move, protect, and use your data
- Backup & recovery, archive, replication, and analytics with one single platform
- Reduce administration cost and effort, while streamlining processes
- Optimize infrastructure, improving efficiencies/utilization
|Data Lifecycle Management
Managed data can be viewed across all applications, platforms, devices and locations
- Reduce infrastructure, storage and management costs
- Save service and maintenance expense
|Virtual Server and Cloud Protection
Accelerate virtualization and cloud utilization
- Easily recover virtual machines, applications and data stored across tiers of disk, tape and cloud storage
- Efficiently move physical or virtual workloads (OS, application, and data) to/from the cloud, within the cloud, or between clouds
|Provides consistent data protection, recovery and access capability across a storage independent architecture with scale-up or/and scale-out infrastructures
- Data can be retrieved for disaster recovery, data mining, eDiscovery, compliance for physical, virtual and hyper-converged environments
|In-depth integration between Commvault Software and Fujitsu hardware and solutions for industry leading data protection and secondary storage solutions
- Boosts agility by consolidating and eliminating data silos
- Injects scalability with predictable economics and performance
- Reduces administration efforts and cost
- Integrated System PRIMEFLEX vShape accelerates business processes and increases productivity at Locarent car rental
"Locarent deployed two FUJITSU PRIMEFLEX vShape solutions to support all core businessoperations - reducing costs, simplifying management and lowering energy consumption"
- The Bank of Beirut and the Arab Countries accelerates the speed of customer responses by ten times with Fujitsu
"BBAC deploys Fujitsu ETERNUS All-Flash storage to increase application performance times, making users more productive and customers happier."
- Integrated System PRIMEFLEX vShape improves system reliability and up-time at Nakilat
"FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX vShape improves operational excellence, enhances reliability and enables efficient management of Nakilat’s fleet."
- Caffè Moak accelerates business intelligence evaluations from 8 hours to near-real time with Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA
Focused on expanding the target market and growing the business, the managers of Caffè Moak decided in 2016 to upgrade the company’s now obsolete IT system and adopt the SAP HANA environment, with a view to achieving real digital transformation. In the summer of that year, the company then embarked on a short but intense phase of analyzing the hardware platforms that were currently available on the market.
- GEV deploys ETERNUS CS200C Powered by Commvault, gaining a fully integrated data protection appliance
After performing an extensive evaluation of the systems available on the market, Grundeigentümer-Versicherung opted for the ETERNUS CS200c backup appliance from Fujitsu. This was mainly due to the high degree of integration in the system, which combines hardware and software.
- ETERNUS CS200c Powered by Commvault helps Novamont to achieve its efficiency targets
Novamont selected the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS200c Powered by Commvault due to its features as a backup appliance, including speed of implementation, pre-installed backup software and the ability to centralize operations.
- A new ERP platform on Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA sees Modern Bakery enabled for future expansion
SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA implemented on Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA enabled the company to increase efficiency and improve business analysis.
Deel deze pagina via