Expand your storage capabilities and increase your flexibility
V-Series is helping to make existing storage systems more efficient and flexible. NetApp advanced data protection, data management, efficiency features, and Virtual Storage Tier transform existing FC-SAN storage systems.
The use of deduplication and further storage efficiency features reclaims capacity and reduces the rate of spending on new disk drives. The deployment of NetApp Virtual Storage Tier function, which combines intelligent caching and storage efficiency, optimizes performance and reduces costs.
Improve data protection: replicate data between storage systems from different vendors for disaster recovery with the effective, affordable SnapMirror® software.
Increase flexibility: - The V-Series provides native support for SAN and NAS protocols. Scale with V-Series by adding capacity to your current storage system or by attaching NetApp disk shelves.
|Dramatically reduce costs|
- V-Series controllers help customers to dramatically increase disk utilization and reclaim stranded capacity across heterogeneous storage environments
- The V-Series reduces the complexity of heterogeneous storage environments by storage management in a consistent way and with less effort
- Reduce spending on disk drives with deduplication and other storage efficiency features
|Improve data protection|
- NetApp SnapManager® products automate the processes associated with backup, recovery and other data management functions
- Replicate data between storage systems from different vendors for disaster recovery with the effective, affordable SnapMirror® software.
- The V-Series provides native support for SAN and NAS. Build on current storage investments and expand your capabilities using V-Series protocols.
- Scale with V-Series by adding capacity to your current storage system or by attaching NetApp disk shelves.
||FAS3220 / FAS3250
||FAS6220 / FAS6250 / FAS6290
||FAS8020 / FAS8040 / FAS8060
||V3200 Series / V6200 Series
||1440 / 2160 TB
||4800 / 5760 / 5760 TB
||1920 / 2880 / 4800 TB
||Up to 2160 TB / 5760 TB per V-single system (depending on the external system)
||480 / 720
||1200 / 1440 / 1400
||480 / 720 / 1200
||Supports all disk technologies
||NFS, CIFS, iSCSI
NFS, CIFS, HTTP, FTP, FC, iSCSI, FCoE
Standard RAID levels + RAID DP
Deel deze pagina via