PRIMERGY LTO-4HH Ultrium (F3626) V2
The tape drive LTO-4 HH (Linear Tape Open technology) with its 800 GB (1.6 TByte compressed) saves twice as much data as its predecessor LTO-3. It is smaller, saves space and has the same performance and reliability as the LTO-4 full height tape drives.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Voordelen |
- Compact size as well as high transfer rates of up to 120 MB/s.
- Energy efficient design
- Reduced power requirement
- Low power consumption and cooling costs plus excellent performance
- Ensures that data can still be deciphered after a few years.
- Read/write compatibility with LTO-3 media as well as read compatibility with LTO-2 media
|Capacity||800 GB uncompressed / 1,600 GB compressed
|Buffer size||128 MB
|Transfer rate||120 MB/s (uncompressed), 230 MB/s (compressed), Variable 31 - 120 MB/s (LTO4 uncompressed)
|Recording format||Ulrium LTO4
|Backwards compatible||Read/write compatibility with LTO3 Ultrium
Read compatible with LTO2
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||146 mm x 205 mm x 41 mm
|Rated current max.||12 W standby 26 W typical at 120 MB/s
Deel deze pagina via