FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY BX Fibre Channel Switch 16Gbit/s 18/8 (Brocade 6545)
The PRIMERGY Fibre Channel 16Gbit/s 18/8 Connection Blade meets the demands of hyper-scale, private cloud environments by delivering market-leading Fibre Channel technology and capabilities that support the explosive data growth and dynamic changes driven by virtualized workloads.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Voordelen |
|Data Center Consolidation|
- The Connection Blade fits into the back of the blade chassis and thus lowering cost through shared power and cooling, fewer cables and SFPs and a reduction in space.
- Integrates Brocades latest Gen 5 Fibre Channel and Fabric Vision technology to simplify network management, reduce operational costs, and improve application performance
- Support of highly virtualized environments through industry-leading 16 Gbit/s Fibre Channel performance. Both internal and external ports support auto-negotiation speed for flexibility and investment protection (4, 8 or 16 Gbit/s for external ports and 8 or 16 Gbit/s for internal ports).
|High Density Virtualization|
- Non-blocking architecture that supports aggregate bandwidth of up to 768 Gbit/s of end-to-end full duplex throughput.
- Supports frame-based trunking with up to eight 16 Gbit/s ports per ISL trunk, for a total of up to 128 Gbit/s balanced throughput. Trunking of the SAN-facing ports with external switches provides a high-bandwidth solution while lowering costs through fewer SFPs and cables. Exchange-based Dynamic Path Selection (DPS) optimizes fabric-wide performance and load balancing by automatically routing data to the most efficient available path in the fabric.
|"Pay as you grow" Scalability|
- The PY CB FC Switch 16Gbit/s 18/8 (Brocade 6545) is a high-performance, enterprise-class switch configurable with 14 and 26 ports.
- Provides exceptional price/performance value, combining flexibility, simplicity, and enterprise-class functionality in a 26-port Fibre Channel switch for virtualized data centers and cloud architectures.
- Flexible product configuration options, from entry-level to enterprise-class SAN fabric services.
- Enables fast, simple, and cost-effective scaling from 14 to 26 ports using Ports on Demand (PoD) capabilities.
- Auto-sensing of 2, 4, 8, and 16 Gbps port speeds
- Supports lower bandwidth components for investment protection and an upgrade license enables customers to 'pay as they grow'.
|Active power (max. configuration)||55 W
|Weight||ca. 1.5 kg
|Connection type||SAN Connection Blade
16Gb Fibre Channel Switch with 4x 16Gb SWL SFP+ modules included
The following licenses are included in the 14 port and 26 port basic unit:
Brocade Full Fabric
Brocade Adaptive Networking
Brocade Enhanced Group Management
|Supported system units||PRIMERGY BX400 S1, PRIMERGY BX900 S2
|Max. number per system unit||3 in PRIMERGY BX400 S1, 4 in PRIMERGY BX900 S2
|Supported Server Blades||all PRIMERGY BX9xx and BX25xx Server Blades
|Supported Mezzanine Cards||PRIMERGY BX FC Mezz Card 8 Gbit/s 2 port (MC-FC82E), PRIMERGY BX FC Mezz Card 16 Gbit/s 2 port (MC-FC162E)
|Down-link ports||18 x 8/16 Gbit/s FC
|Up-link ports||8 x Universal SFP+
Port types:16 Gbit/s, 8 Gbit/s or 4 Gbit/s full duplex, auto-sensing
D_Port (ClearLink Diagnostic Port), E_Port, EX_Port, F_Port and M_Port (Mirror Port)
Optional port type control in Brocade Access Gateway mode:
F-Port and NPIV-enabled N_Port
|Recommended Service||24x7 Onsite Service with 4h Onsite Response Time
Deel deze pagina via