IP-9x0E Basic Software Update
||October 28, 2014
Modifications shown below are implemented.
- Bug related SNMP command for recorded video files has been fixed.
- Basic software has been modified that GNU Bash is not used for avoiding the vulnerability of GNU Bash (CVE-2014-6271, CVE-2014-7169 etc.).
Please refer to Enhancement List (81 KB) for futher information.
Prior to Use this software
Please observe following use conditions prior to use this software.
You cannot use this software when if you do not follow the conditions below.
- Part Number
- Applicable Software
- Basic software V01L00x, V01L01x, V01L02x, V01L03x, V01L04x, V01L05x, V02L00x, V02L01x, V02L02x
- (x is an ability number.)
- This software is ONLY applicable for part number above.
- Re-distribution of this software is inhibited.
- You must not do reverse engineering and make alternation of this software.
- You must not change any kinds of copyright description regarding this software.
- We do not take any responsibility for your any damages occurred as a result of using this software.
- Please make a work folder to save downloaded files. You can name the work folder and place to save as you like.
Create a folder named "ip900e" in the top of D drive as an example.
- Click the following file links below and start download.
- Specify the prepared folder (D:\ip900e) at "1." in the place to save and download the file.
- Download completed.
*Please refer to "Software Users Guide" of this product for update procedure in details.
We declare that classification result of this software based on both the export control of Japanese law and the re-export control of the U.S.'s EAR is 'Non-Applicability'.
Deel deze pagina via