FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN
Your fast track to business continuity
Increasing demands on the productivity and reliability of data centers on the one hand and new requirements due to virtualization and cloud computing on the other raise the question: How can these challenges be overcome?
With PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN, Fujitsu is empowering organizations to accelerate their business expansion, eliminate complexity and reduce risk by enabling a faster implementation and deployment of a powerful IT infrastructure solution. It is a validated and pre-tested reference architecture combining servers, storage, network connectivity as well as infrastructure and optional cloud management software. The solution automates essential IT management tasks, reduces the time required to implement new IT projects and at the same time improves service level agreements through embedded high availability and disaster recovery mechanisms for both physical and virtual workloads.
PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN - Your benefits:
- Faster delivery of business IT, reduced project risk and implementation efforts due to a pre-defined, validated and pre-tested reference architecture
- Flexibility to react to business change with stateless server profiles that can configured with only a few mouse clicks and across multiple platforms
- Improved service levels and business continuity with integrated N+1 hardware failover and a single automated recovery plan
- Lower capital- and licensing costs with integrated Virtual Machine Instance (VMI) capability. In case of DR configuration , the secondary site does not require the same configuration neither additional application software licenses
- Lower operational expense with easy and unified infrastructure management
Deel deze pagina via