Fujitsu Cloud in action
Customers are adopting Fujitsu cloud technology and cloud service solutions in increasing numbers, across a number of industry sectors. The highly positive results — lower IT costs, faster-time-to-market and greater business responsiveness — reflect that the collaborative and outcome focused Fujitsu cloud approach, achieved together with our network of independent software vendor and consulting partners, ensures successful cloud adoption.
See success stories across different sectors:
- Education/Public sector
- Financial services
- Utilities & telecoms
- Food & beverage
- Transportation & logistics
- Industry-wide case studies
- Fujitsu constructs cloud backup system for Nagasaki Medical Center to ensure continuity of care following disasters
- Kyoto Prefecture use Fujitsu’s CRMate cloud service to provide its elderly residents with cost effective and comprehensive medical support services.
- Kanto Gakuin University adopt private cloud as enabler in moving from cost-center to a true service provider.
- Japan's Oita Prefecture moves to private cloud to cut costs by 30%.
- Fujitsu migrates the UK's National Skills Agency to Salesforce.com's cloud solution.
- Fujitsu Taiwan builds a private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud environment for The Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China.
- Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries deploys cloud to aid earthquake recovery efforts.
- Cloud services cut local government procurement costs at Japan's Chiba Prefecture.
- Fujitsu works with Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) to build an on-campus private cloud.
- National Institute of Education, Singapore relies on a Fujitsu private cloud solution.
- Fujitsu migrates Tokyo Denki University's ICT platforms to a private cloud service.
- Fujitsu empowers the University of Bath Innovation Centre with a Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Fujitsu migrates Kawaijuku Education Institute's system platform to the Public Cloud.
- Fujitsu Cloud Services Deployed by Chiba Institute of Technology for Specialized Science & Engineering Learning Environment.
- Tickethour expands its online ticketing into the UK market using Fujitsu’s secure, scalable and cost-effective Global Cloud platform.
- Asahi Group uses Fujitsu cloud for sales data analysis.
- Aeon Marketing deploy Fujitsu Cloud Services for mobile services.
- I Heart Studios explains how the business simply couldn't operate without RunMyProcess .
- Fujitsu builds private cloud ICT platform for Epson's "Mail Print" service.
- Denso Group and Fujitsu collaborate on what will be one of Japan's largest private cloud environments.
- iTAC got access to clients through Fujitsu Cloud that they had been unable to reach via their conventional usage model.
- Fujitsu lifts Toyota Australia into the cloud.
- Engineering company Kurimoto launches maintenance service using Fujitsu Cloud.
- Amada employs Fujitsu Cloud Services to enhance machinery maintenance.
- Fujitsu middleware business transition their geographically dispersed development environment to private cloud solution.
- Soitec explains why they chose Fujitsu and its cloud solutions for their ICT needs.
Utilities & Telecoms
- Centrica embraces IaaS to improve desktop services.
- Metawater chooses Fujitsu cloud service for Water Business Cloud.
- Heilongjiang Mobile (833 KB) implements implements Fujitsu IaaS.
- Fujitsu to deliver IT outsource for Lindorff Group in eleven countries – underpinned by Fujitsu Cloud services.
- IaaS transforms HMRC’s UK operations.
- IPF poised for growth with Enhanced IT Environment from Fujitsu.
- Pubs and restaurants operator Mitchells & Butlers cuts costs with private cloud.
- Suntory transforms its business systems infrastructure into a private cloud.
Transportation & Logistics
- Asciano invests in a suite of cloud services to significantly upgrade service delivery capability.
- Fujitsu and Yamato Group build a private cloud computing environment in for business systems development.
- Toei Transportation select Fujitsu Cloud service.
- Fujitsu and Japan Local Network System launch private cloud for trucking companies.
- Fujitsu launches SaaS-based driving support system for the trucking industry.
Industry-wide Case Studies
- Focusing on customers instead of the IT TMC advertising agency decides in favor of IaaS.
- Freehills moves e-discovery onto Fujitsu's IaaS platform. Global reputation, local data centres and mature solution key to law firm's selection of Fujitsu as hosted services partner
- GoldenSource launches OnDemand™ enterprise data management (EDM) solution for the securities and investment
- Japan Racing Association adopt Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform as robust environment to support growing Internet sales
- Private Cloud-Based Shared Platform for BANDAI NAMCO expects to reduce total cost of ownership by 30%.
- Satalia partners with Fujitsu to deliver its optimization on demand service via the Cloud.
- Residential construction company Daiwa House upgrades systems infrastructure with cloud services.
- Fujitsu helps Mitsui move its entire enterprise environment to the cloud.
- Surf Life Saving Australia selected Fujitsu Cloud Services as the infrastructure underpinning the ‘Saves Time Saves Lives’ ICT project.
- Cloud services used support veterinary medicine in Tokyo.
- Fujitsu builds cloud services for agriculture.
- Consulting services (91 KB) Ziarre turns to Fujitsu Hong Kong for cloud-based solution.
- CA Technologies selects the Fujitsu Cloud.
- Fujitsu migrates Leaders’ Quest to a Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Grocon explains how it is using Fujitsu's cloud solutions to innovate and grow their business .
Deel deze pagina via