The new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure including Thin Clients makes the sales staff of East Japan Marketing and Communications more efficient and clients happy
"Employees like that they are able to create cost estimates and send them to clients immediately after receiving their requests, a task which they were not able to do before. This makes our clients happy as well."
East Japan Marketing & Communications, Inc. (JR Higashi Nihon Kikaku) is the advertising agency of the East Japan Railway Company (JR East). It handles aspects as an advertising agency and media company in charge of planning and managing digital signage in JR train stations and onboard trains.
- Use a flexible, efficient way of working to reduce the amount of overtime
- Need a stylish, lightweight, slim, and secure thin client
- Install VDI in line with the introduction of a hot desk system
Fujitsu implemented a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to enable remote access with guaranteed security, by creating thin clients to prevent data from being saved on devices.
- Employee working hours dramatically reduced, and efficiency in client interactions improved
- Converted fat clients into thin clients, maximizing both security and convenience
- Created a secure VDI in just two months, utilizing the existing network
Deel deze pagina via