Core Pacific - Yamaichi gain piece of mind with IT Infrastructure and Data Center Services from Fujitsu
"All in all, it was a great experience working with Fujitsu’s team of experts, and we look forward to enjoying the long term benefits from our new ICT systems and data center services"
Core Pacific - Yamaichi (CPY) is a comprehensive financial conglomerate with deep roots in the Greater China region. Since its inception, it has focused on providing a broad range of financial services to the region, including global securities and futures brokerage, fixed income investment, wealth management, corporate finance, underwriting and placement, financial advisory, asset management, and other investment-related professional services.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, CPY has grown to over 300 professional staff and regional offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei and Los Angeles, providing extensive global exposure and powerful networks worldwide.
- Ensure financial services IT and telecommunications systems remain operational to support the needs of traders and analysts
- To cope with business growth, enhance ICT facilities and minimize impact from external factors such as building maintenance
- Move ICT infrastructure off-site to accommodate increasing demand for new equipment
- Manage complex migration of extensive communications network and IT infrastructure that must adhere to regulatory requirements
- One-stop-shop solution including; consultancy, and project management of Data Center co-location; Unified Communications; core low latency network plus WAN; system integration, migration services; and ongoing maintenance
- Infrastructure systems including FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX200, RX300 and FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX100 are co-located in dedicated server rack cage in data center managed by Fujitsu
- Cost effective, high availability Unified Communications solution implemented with site-to-site fail-over for operational continuity
- Consultancy on modernized PABX and legacy telephony system to IP-based solution and data/voice consolidation, with enhanced features such as voice recording to comply with legal regulations
- Customized integration with high-performance and compatible equipment to enhance effectiveness of the entire network
- Increased network performance ensuring service stability and continuity
- Migration completed within four months without interruption to normal operations
- Reduced TCO with holistic consolidation of hardware including server, storage, network and unified communications
- Increased ICT speed and quality systems leading to accelerated business growth and enhanced user satisfaction
- Regulatory compliance maintained in switch to new systems
- Fujitsu-hosted data center resulted in peace of mind, decreased capital expenditure (CAPEX) and increased resilience, helping CPY to focus on business initiatives and growth
Deel deze pagina via