Our Leadership Principles state: “FSEU is committed to treating people fairly and rewarding achievement. FSEU's leaders encourage and support personal development to allow people to maximize their own potential.” In the attempts to always meet our commitments, we took part in the “Fair Company” initiative carried out by “karriere.de”. In January of 2008, we were officially awarded this quality certificate. This initiative was born out of the intention to fight unfair employment of graduates as trainees.
Fair Companies ...
- don't replace full-time positions by interns
- don't put graduates applying for fix positions into internships
- don't tempt interns with "potentially" following fix positions,
- offer internships for professional orientation during studies,
- compensate interns adequately
Deel deze pagina via