General Manager – Marketing
||General Manager – Marketing
||Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
||Company Car/Allowance, Private Medical, Pension etc
The role of the General Manager - Marketing is to work with the Vice President and other General Managers & Directors to ensure the Marketing Strategy supports, reflects and helps deliver the PFU business plan. The General Manager – Marketing will provide leadership and, where necessary, more detailed management to the Marketing team, to maximize output and ensure the department (and Marketing Plan) is equipped to meet the changing needs of the different markets in which PFUE operates. The General Manager – Marketing will act as a thought leader in the market and develop relevant partnerships with external organizations as well as strong links with appropriate Fujitsu colleagues, worldwide.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and Senior Managers to develop and deliver a marketing strategy to meet PFUE’s business objectives.
- Work closely with Regional Heads, Directors and other General Managers to ensure that regional and other internal requirements are met within the strategy – and that all PFUE employees are briefed and involved as appropriate.
- Develop and implement regional Sales and Marketing strategies with help from the Marketing Director.
- Lead and where necessary manage and develop a highly motivated team of marketing professionals to execute their roles according to the strategy and objectives.
- Work with HR to ensure Marketing employees have clear career development & succession plans.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and, where appropriate, Senior Managers (Content, Channel, Product Management, Business Development) supporting, guiding and challenging them to deliver the best result from the best plans, to maximize ROI within their areas.
- Closely monitor sales out and market share data and adjust regional and/or overall strategies as necessary. Monitor and report on Marketing KPIs.
- Keep abreast of latest Marketing developments, techniques, benchmarks and ‘quick wins’.
- Ensure PFUE Marketing sets the bar for the sector, in terms of innovation, creativity, relevance - and results.
- Strive for excellence. Make a difference. Enjoy what you do.
- Strong commercial acumen, lateral thinking and strategic planning skills.
- Proven track record in Senior Marketing roles, with evidence of strong results delivered in both B2B and international Marketing.
- Strong digital understanding and demonstration of latest thought leadership in Marketing techniques, theories and practice.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills; with the ability to present and communicate at all levels.
- Minimum ten years’ Marketing experience, including at least two years’ experience of the sector and / or two tier channel marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and to manage external relationships, including those with Marketing agencies.
- Strong customer / partner relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment. Desire to make a difference.
- Self motivated with the ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis skills and high numeracy (and Excel skills) with proven ability to maximise ROI from a marketing budget.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Second language fluency (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French) are a distinct advantage, as is the experience of living overseas.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Some experience of B2C Marketing
- Post graduate qualifications, either Marketing or General Management (MBA or similar).
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: PFUL.email@example.com
Deel deze pagina via