Channel Marketing Specialist
||Channel Marketing Specialist
||Competitive Salary + Commission
To work with the Channel Marketing Manager in delivering the communications to the various tiers of the channel. For the assigned geographical region, to be the marketing lead on QBRs for distribution and key resellers. To work on the channel mapping exercise with the Channel Marketing Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the Partner Program tier status of the resellers in the assigned geographies. Ensure sales teams in the assigned geographies are regularly updated as to which reseller partners are in which tier. At least twice per year inform resellers of their allocated tier and the steps that they can take to progress to the next tier.
- Drive Marketing QBRs with distribution partners and key resellers (as identified by the Regional Sales Head and the Channel Marketing Manager) to plan, implement and report (success metrics, ROI, etc) on joint marketing plans funded by co-op and MDF funds.
- Lead syndication activity for the assigned geography. Work with distributors and resellers to maximise the use of syndicated content. Work with the Marcoms Manager to make sure applicable content is available at all times.
- Work with the Sales and Channel Enablement Manager to communicate the value proposition of Fujitsu certification to the assigned geographies. Champion in the assigned geographies the utilization of formal (training courses) and informal (webinars, etc) training content with all Partners.
- To support and work alongside the Channel Marketing Manager on the channel mapping exercise.
- To develop and roll out an effective sales promotion plan across the assigned region. Deliver to that plan so that sales know the upcoming promotions ahead of the launch dates. Work with Business Management and Product Marketing to ensure all sales promotions are acceptable and within profit targets.
- Fluent English/German Language Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Self motivated, ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives
- Good project management skills
- Ability to conduct research and extract key findings to support channel portal strategies
- Good experience of channel marketing, business development, technical marketing or related field
- Willing to travel as required to meet with partners
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: wolz@fdg,fujitsu.com
Deel deze pagina via