Business Development Manager – ScanSnap (EMEA)
||Business Development Manager – ScanSnap (EMEA)
||Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
||Company Car/Allowance, Private Medical, Pension etc
This is a pivotal role, responsible for championing the ScanSnap business, taking the platform into new markets, verticals and applications, to hit aggressive growth targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong understanding of key vertical markets (healthcare, education, legal, finance & government), where ScanSnap has relevance and can deliver excellent customer benefit.
- Introduce and drive a lobbying function aimed at the vertical market trade associations, key accounts and standards bodies for the scanner ranges, software and services. Use lobbying functions to raise the credibility of the ScanSnap solution and to enlarge the market overall by attending meetings, events and conferences to uncover new application areas.
- Provide feedback and information on market (vertical and horizontal) and future trends, in all regions. Attend industry functions, such as association / analyst events and conferences. Build market evidence to support key marketing messages.
- Feedback information to product marketing, channel marketing, alliances marketing and marketing communications to aid product, relationship and message development. Champion and coordinate ScanSnap marketing plans to achieve stretching sales targets, inspiring and demanding excellence from agencies and colleagues alike.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and alliance partnerships that will lead to an increase in ScanSnap sales. To use knowledge of the market and competitors, to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work with the Sales & Channel Enablement Manager to develop Sales Playbooks for new ScanSnap markets.
- Be the primary point of contact and relationship developer with industry analysts including, but not restricted to, Infosource for ScanSnap hardware as well as Gartner and Forrester for both the ScanSnap hardware and software products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including project management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Self motivated with the ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives.
- Strategic planning skills, and strong business acumen.
- Strategic thought processes as second nature.
- Customer focus; natural tendency to think from a customer perspective.
- Strong analysis skills and high numeracy (and Excel skills).
- Ability to conduct research and extract key findings to support channel portal strategies.
- Good experience of business development, technical marketing or related field.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Language skills (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French) a key advantage.
- Creative thinking.
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deel deze pagina via