Fujitsu Hybrid IT Services
Creating the perfect balance with a Hybrid IT environment.
Fujitsu Hybrid IT blends the best of cloud powered services with your own in-house IT. We offer you a perfect balance of services and flexibility, within a governance framework that allows you to easily adapt and keep pace with your evolving business needs.
No one does Hybrid IT better than us.
- Globally we manage over 5,000 large scale implementations.
- Globally we manage a network of over 30 cloud platforms.
- Our public cloud availability is measured at 99.99986%.
- Our data centres are certified to Uptime Institute’s Tier III standard.
- Our security experts are the best in the business, with a long history of working with defence national security organisations.
Find out more about how Fujitsu’s Hybrid IT Services have benefitted our customers.
Cloud’s role in Hybrid IT
Cloud has been adopted by organisations world-wide. It has rapidly become part of the standard delivery model for IT services and new technologies such as social, mobile, big data and the Internet of Things. It can offer your organisation substantial business benefits, such as:
- Increased business agility to rapidly deploy new solutions
- Increased flexibility – data availability 24/7, in any location and at any time
- Improved customer engagement
- Substantial cost savings
However, while switching to a cloud based platform comes with obvious business benefits, the process isn’t entirely without challenges and complexity, such as:
- Planning a migration to allow a smooth transition and seamless service integration
- Ensuring governance and compliance are not compromised
- Ensuring privacy and security are not breached
- Ensuring an IT environment that is robust, secure and flexible, yet within a prudent IT budget
Find out more about cloud migration
Maximising the cloud with Fujitsu’s Hybrid IT model
Hybrid IT offers your organisation more than cloud alone, and can answer any concerns you may have over security and compliance.
A hybrid model enables you to keep your information secure and accessible. It provides a perfect balance of services to allow access at any time, in any location and on any device, while allowing you to keep any services and data you do not want in the cloud, in-house and protected.
Our Hybrid IT approach allows you to provision IT resources from the cloud to reduce cost, improve agility and increase flexibility, while at the same time allowing you to remain in full control of resources and processes.
By adopting our hybrid model, which combines both in-house IT and external cloud services, your organisation gains the best of both worlds.
Find out more about how our Hybrid IT services can enable your organisation.
- Business enablement and growth
- Enabling productivity
- Managing risk and costs