- AKG Case Study
- Originally founded in 1919, AKG has gone on to become a world leader in cooling and heating exchange systems. This family company ow employs over 2,600 people and manufactures its high performance cooling systems at 13 locations spread over 8 countries.
- Sustainable by Design: In the Words of Our Customers
- Fujitsu has a proud history of sustainability and has been a member of the Dow Jones sustainability index since its inception.
- Legrand Case Study
- Legrand provides access to the basic energy of electricity, it is the global specialist in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Anthony Marano Case Study
- he Anthony Marano Company is a family owned produce business serving Chicago and the Upper Midwest. At the helm of the company for most of his life, Anthony Marano has seen six children and a third generation of grandchildren join the company, all dedicated to a commitment of service excellence.
- Shaping Big Data with Fujitsu
- For PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Germany, knowledge is their most valuable asset. PwC Germany turned to us to help them handle this massive amount of sensitive information by growing their IT capacity and enhancing efficiency.
- Our Vision and Promise
- Watching this video you'll not only see how we’ve become one of the world’s largest ICT companies, you'll also find out why it’s our people that make us different.
- Grocon on partnering with us for cloud computing
- Fujitsu is a leading IaaS provider. We helped Grocon, one of Australia’s largest construction and development companies, successfully implement a vision for the future.
- Madrid City Council Case Study
- Madrid City Council is the largest in Spain and IT is vital to its operations. This animated case study illustrates how Fujitsu is providing managed service desk support to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.