Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems Help Mid-market Businesses Improve Microsoft-based Communication and Collaboration Environments
- Three new Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX dedicated solutions for integrated communications platforms such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync and OfficeMaster Gate
- New collaboration and unified communications projects can be designed with considerably less effort and therefore implemented much faster
- Expanding family of dedicated PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems are tested and verified to ensure functionality, greatly reducing project risk while maximizing price/performance ratio
Pricing and availability
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Exchange, PRIMEFLEX for Lync and PRIMEFLEX for OfficeMaster Gate are available to order immediately. Pricing and availability may vary by region and system configuration.
Notes to editors
Fujitsu Solution Guides, available for PRIMEFLEX reference architectures, are designed to support Fujitsu customers and partners in implementing a powerful collaboration platform, based on Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers and Microsoft Exchange, Lync or SharePoint. They provide recommendations for configuring specific Microsoft environments, optimized for a specified number of users. In doing so, particular attention is given to:
- Selecting and configuring the corresponding PRIMERGY components
- Selecting and configuring the required Microsoft products
- Documenting the configuration, firmware and BIOS versions that are used
- Special items to be noted during installation and configuration
- Recommendations for expansion options
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s Vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In EMEIA Fujitsu employs approximately 28,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
Address: Square Marie Curie 12, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0) 2 536 64 15
Mobile: +32 (0) 473 96 06 43
Fax: +32 (0) 2 536 64 12
Marketing & Communications Manager
Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 8 HighLight Towers,
80807 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 62060 3479
PR Manager International Business
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 08 July, 2015