PCIe-SSD Fusion ioMemory PX600 series
The SanDisk PCIe-SSD Fusion ioMemory PX600 devices are part of Fujitsus wide solid state storage portfolio. The Fusion ioMemory PX600 PCIe-SSD provides a cost-effective solution for mixed-use application workloads that include: virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, databases, business intelligence and real-time data processing. By leveraging the significant performance improvements the Fusion ioMemory PX600 PCIe-SSD provides over traditional hard disk drive infrastructures, customers can reduce infrastructure, increase the number of virtual machines, and improve overall system efficiency. These improvements provide savings in capital expenditure and operating expenditure, which include reduced application licensing fees and savings related to space, cooling costs, and energy use.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Superior IO performance (up to 350,000 Read IOPS / up to 385,000 Write IOPS), high read (up to 2.7 GB/s) and write (up to 2.2 GB/s) performance.
- Minimized application latency to deliver groundbreaking improvements to computing performance, while greatly reducing hardware infrastructure, maintenance and floor space.
- 1.3TB, 2.6TB and 5.2TB capacity with Multi Level Cell (MLC) technology in a low profile PCIe form factor with full height (FH) and low profile (LP) bracket.
- Advanced storage device using solid state storage technology directly on the PCI bus, assuring high read and write data rates. As well as doubled performance to the previous ioDrive®2 PCIe card.
- Very low latency access to data which is ideal suited in use cases such as fast access to database log-files and reports, hypervisor running a large number of virtual machines or virtual desktop infrastructure solution.
- Positive impact on business results and the ability to make decisions quickly, resulting in significant cost and time savings.
- NAND technology with multi-level cell (MLC) flash memory to store data.
- PRIMERGY with SanDisk PCIe-SSD Fusion ioMemory PX600 devices provides faster performance and higher reliability than standard hard disk drives with rapid response in scenarios where output is needed in seconds or less.
|Bus interface||PCIe 2.0 x8
|Bus type||PCIe 2.0