PalmSecure achieves maximum security and accuracy of attendance data at Brakes Group
"Spoof-proof time attendance with low IT effort."
The Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the food service sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. With over 10,000 committed staff based in over 80 locations, the Brakes Group is a leading European supplier to the catering industry. It has been in existence for over fifty years during which time it has grown both organically and through acquisitions, and is now the largest and best-known food service provider in the UK.
The Group is made up of a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, operating at more than eighty locations in the UK.
- To obtain a centralised modern solution for the varied time attendance needs of the Group
- The need for accurate biometric identification of staff for attendance
- Minimal impact upon local and national IT infrastructure
- Minimal local site IT support requirements
- Allday Time Manager - Workforce Management Software with SQL database
- PalmReader terminals at each site, using Fujitsu PalmSecure
- Full training for managers and super-users at each site
- Ongoing access to Allday Time Systems professional support
- The system is easy to install and operate
- Minimal effort as regards member administration due to high level of automation
- Uncomplicated, fast registration process
- Highly secure authentication through palm vein recognition of the person – not of a medium
- Fast authentication process
- Impervious to environmental influences
- Exceptionally high level of user acceptance
- Simple implementation of ‘true authentication’
- High degree of data security
- Biometric data only has to be entered once in a lifetime