Fujitsu Achieves Second Consecutive IT Channel Champion Status in Canalys Leadership Matrix
- Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program named channel “Champion” in Canalys EMEA Leadership Matrix
- Accolade based on feedback from channel partners and analyst analysis
- Champions recognized for commitment to improvements, ongoing investment and dedication to growing their partner revenues
The Canalys Leadership Matrix is derived from a combination of partner feedback from the analyst firm’s unique vendor benchmark tool and an independent assessment of vendors’ momentum in the channel, based on investments, strategy improvements and execution. Canalys recognizes Champions for their dedication to improvements that enhance the ease of use of channel processes; ongoing investment in programs; and a demonstrable commitment to growing their share of revenue generated through partners. They must also demonstrate sustainable investments in the future of their channel models.
Dave Hazard, Vice President Channel and Sales Operations at Fujitsu in EMEIA, comments: “As the industry continues to change rapidly, our channel partners are evolving extremely fast, adopting new business models and expanding to offer new services. We’ve made some significant enhancements to our SELECT Partner Program this year to support them as they transform – not only have we simplified our program to make it easier than ever for partners to benefit, but we’ve also invested heavily in providing new tools, expanded training and more choice in terms of products and services. The recognition of our program in Canalys’ “Champion” category for the second time is a testament to the work that has gone in to ensuring that we continue to address our partners’ unique and changing needs. We believe our recognition as a champion underlines Fujitsu’s strong commitment to the channel and our success in supporting partners as they develop high-value solutions, irrespective of their size.”
Alastair Edwards, Chief Analyst at Canalys, says: “While technology vendors are focusing increasingly on indirect business, partners are looking to diversify their offerings, making channel management extremely complex. In this context, achieving champion status in our leadership matrix represents a great achievement. It is worth noting that the rating reflects not only feedback from vendors, but also a commitment to ongoing improvement. Fujitsu’s retention of its “Champion” status is a reflection of both the company’s ongoing ability to execute its Channel strategy and its ambitious future plans.”
Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner program goes from strength to strength as it continues to empower channel partners to become trusted advisors, able to address their customers’ digital transformation challenges. So far, 2018 has seen the introduction of key structural changes making the program easier than ever for channel partners to use. It also now includes communities designed to meet the needs of service providers in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Digital Infrastructure and Future Workplace. At the same time, partners have gained access to an expanded portfolio of services and extensive opportunities for training in new skills.
Fujitsu’s growing channel will be celebrated in early November, during the annual Fujitsu Forum Munich
– the largest customer event of its kind in Europe. SELECT Innovation awards
will recognize the crucial role that partners play in supporting their customers’ growth. The awards will showcase examples of channel partners delivering exceptionally innovative projects using Fujitsu products, solutions and services to drive digital transformation and help their customers thrive in today’s challenging landscape.
Notes to editors
About Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program
Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program delivers unbeatable value to its growing international base of channel partners around the world, founded on three cornerstones:
- Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.1 trillion yen (US $39 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 27,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 25 October, 2018