GlobeRanger RFID software and solutions
GlobeRanger is a RFID technology provider founded in Texas in 1999, and purchased by Fujitsu in 2014. World-wide their suite of tools power many of the largest RFID solution deployments, including major areas of government operations, U.S. Defence and Flora Holland.
GlobeRanger has successfully rolled out cutting-edge technology and solutions across most industries, including;
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail and Hospitality
Management solutions that offer real business benefits
With GlobeRanger’s suite of tools your business is enabled to merge your enterprise data with your management processes. Real business value can be added to the wide variety of data collected throughout your organisation. Information generated outside the conventional IT environment can also be harnessed and used to great effect.
The GlobeRanger suite of tools
- GR-LIVE - logistics and inventory management
- GR-AWARE - intelligent asset management
- GR-MAKE - manufacturing, assembly and Kanban engine
- iMotion - connecting the Internet of Things to enterprise software systems
By combining GlobeRanger’s world-class solutions with Fujitsu’s vast industry knowledge and expertise, we are able to provide the most scalable, flexible, reliable enterprise management solutions delivered at the lowest cost possible.
GlobeRanger products and solutions now form an active part of the Fujitsu service offering. Our combined solutions allow you to collect data, in real-time, from a wide range of sources, including;
- sensors deployed throughout the entire enterprise
- RFID readers and physical object scanners
- edge devices throughout the network
Why choose Fujitsu-GlobeRanger solutions?
GlobeRanger provides an innovative advanced suite of tools that can expand the quality and quantity of real-time information, to deliver real business benefits to your organisation. Innovative solutions integrate data from human to machine, machine to machine, RFID and other sensor technologies to truly enable your business.
With GlobeRanger solutions;
- unused enterprise data can be harnessed and made part of your business processes, which can revolutionise your organisation
- unprocessed data can be turned into business intelligence - in real time
- there’s no need to make radical or expensive changes to your current IT systems
- devices, data and objects work together in unison and can be integrated into existing software systems