Blow the whistle – Fujitsu’s Alert
We believe in doing business the right way. That means complying with all local laws and regulations, but it also means behaving in a way that’s fair and appropriate. We hold all of our employees to a high standard of behaviour.
Fujitsu has a whistleblower program for Employees and Third Parties – called Fujitsu Alert – which enables employees, suppliers, customers and other third parties to report breaches of Fujitsu’s Global Business Standards.
If you’re aware of any activity or behaviour that doesn’t meet the Global Business Standards, please tell us. This may include, for example:
- Violations of laws, regulations, or local customs
- Conflicts of interest, insider trading, or any unfair business practice
- Violations of confidentiality or intellectual property rights
- Misuse of organization assets
- Inappropriate acceptance or offer of gifts, entertainment, or gratuities
Fujitsu Alert is accessible by online and phone, and it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If it is not prohibited by local law, you have the possibility to stay completely anonymous.
Fujitsu Alert forbids any and all sanctions against employees, suppliers, customers and other third parties for making such reports, and meticulous care is taken in handling the information so as to preserve their anonymity.