The Electronic Information Management (EIM), a key IT initiative of the HKSAR Government, once fully implemented will further enhance the operational efficiency of the organization. In support of this anchor project, the Government Day aims to bring together technology leaders and gurus for the public sector to present their expert views on the latest technologies needed in realizing an effective information and process management system.
1. Our FIRST Joint-Seminar for Government
A unique opportunity for you to gain an in-depth understanding of the core competencies of two leading IT providers, Oracle and *Fujitsu, in offering proven and reliable solutions and services to Governments worldwide.
2. NEWEST Technology, Best Practices
Know what are the newest technology and best practices adopted by government agencies worldwide. Learn how an array of data and process management solutions can effectively address the Organization's demand for high performance systems while reducing IT operation cost.
3. Meet with Domain EXPERTS
Meet and exchange ideas with government experts of these two global IT companies to have a better knowledge of key industry and technology trends that are shaping future government.
What will be covered?
• **BPMN-based end-to-end automation of document routing which enables organizational agility, efficiency and visibility
• The Journey to the Cloud presenting an end-to-end integrated ICT solution portfolio that transforms legacy computing step by step to the cloud with truly N+N redundancy and unified management.
• Integrated cloud management that transforms IT into a business-centric provider of services that users can access from anywhere for optimized productivity
• Government case references which showcase the transformation of IT departments into highly efficient and flexible organizations