- Managed Services
- Financial Systems
- Systems Integration
- Financial Solutions
- Legacy Migration
- Voice Over IP
- Financial services IT and telecommunications systems must be fully operational at all times to support the instantaneous needs of modern day traders and financial analysts.
- To cope with CPY’s business development, the company is looking to enhance its ICT facilities and minimize impacts from external factors such as building maintenance.
- The increasing demand for new ICT equipment necessitated the need to move CPY’s IT infrastructure off-site.
- The migration was particularly complex due to the deployment of an extensive communications network and IT infrastructure in full adherence to regulatory compliance.
- Lifted overall network performance ensuring services stability and continuity.
- Relocation completed without interruption to normal operations, all achieved within four months.
- Increased ICT speed and quality systems leading to accelerated business growth and enhanced user satisfaction.
- Regulatory compliance maintained in switch to new systems.
- Fujitsu-hosted data center resulted in peace of mind, decreased capital expenditure (CAPEX), and increased resilience, helping CPY to focus on business initiatives and growth.
- Reliability, availability, service quality and user experience are greatly enhanced