SmartDV Technologies India runs simulations for server cores more easily with ETERNUS DX100 and PRIMERGY CX400
"SmartDV deploys a reliable, high-performing FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX100 platform to support protocol verification IP modelling and simulation for 200 users."
SmartDV deploys a reliable, high-performing FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX100 platform to support protocol verification IP modelling and simulation for 200 users.
Founded in 2008 and based in Bangalore, India, SmartDV Technologies India Private Limited provides high-quality, standard and custom protocol-verification IP (VIP) products for leading global semiconductor companies. Each VIP from SmartDV is shipped with a compliance test-suite and complete functional coverage to accelerate time to market.
SmartDV’s aging storage environment was suffering from performance issues and could not be scaled further to meet the company’s needs. It wanted to find an affordable alternative with the capacity to grow on demand.
The company deployed FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX100 with 500TB of memory to support complex simulations for 2,000 server cores, as well as two FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX400 multi-node systems.
- Simple management reduces burden on IT team
- Increased throughput improves application performance
- Improves user productivity through increased availability and reliability
- Scalability enables seamless expansion to 1PB
- Near-silent operation minimizes disruption
- Reduces energy consumption leading to lower electricity bills