Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu in Greece
Fujitsu in Greece is focused on...
Fujitsu in Greece is focused on delivering IT infrastructure across desktop, mobile and data centre environments, together with a full range of related services, from infrastructure consulting through integration and deployment. We offer the full range of infrastructure products, solutions and services that are designed to fit to a variety of customer infrastructure needs: Infrastructure Products including hardware ranging from servers, PCs, notebooks to workstations, thin clients, tablet PCs, monitors and peripherals as well as middleware, storage and networks, along with all product-related services
Fujitsu enables customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation. Fujitsu’s full portfolio of products, solutions and services gives its customers a competitive advantage in the era of digital transformation. In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) the company employs more than 29,000 people.
The information center is to consolidate our content for certain target groups.
Read the case studies below to find out more about the services and solutions that we can offer your business.
Fujitsu Global Links
- Our Business
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
- Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Investor Relations
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
- More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo