FUJITSU Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Why Fujitsu for your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure?
Fujitsu offers one of the industry’s most complete VDI portfolios. It covers a broad range of client and data center solutions and services, and is complemented with products from strategic technology partners. Delivered on-premises, off-premises or from the cloud, the sheer breadth of the portfolio gives you unprecedented choice to find a tailored VDI solution that exactly fits your organization’s needs. With one-stop shopping for an entire VDI environment, Fujitsu provides the fastest on-ramp to VDI.
Watch the Video
Gain deep insight into how Virtual Desktop Infrastructures power your digital workspace
Discover how Fujitsu helps you overcome today’s challenges of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Leverage strong and long-lasting partnerships
Learn how Fujitsu and its strategic partners are working together to accelerate any ‘Fit for Digital’ initiative within your enterprise.
- For Nakilat, a Qatari-owned shipping and maritime company running the world’s largest LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) shipping fleet, Fujitsu provided a highly reliable VDI backend data center infrastructure
- For Callidus, an Australian manufacturing company, Fujitsu provided a comprehensive end-to-end VDI solution, which allowed the customer to introduce a rich media environment.
- By expanding the virtual desktop infrastructure of Gunsan City Hall, Fujitsu helped the local Korean government agency to implement their low carbon policy to achieve a green IT environment.
- For East Japan Marketing & Communications, Inc., Fujitsu provided a virtual desktop infrastructure based on thin clients to make their sales staff more efficient by introducing a hot desk workplace system and a secure remote access environment
- For HUK-COBURG, a German insurance company, Fujitsu provided 1,200 Thin Clients for its approximately 700 customer service offices.
- For King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), the largest and most advanced medical complex in the Middle East, Fujitsu replaced its aging PC infrastructure with a virtualized desktop infrastructure
- For Statistics New Zealand, Fujitsu deployed a Government Desktop-as- a-Service solution enabling secure access to critical applications for thousands of users, and real-time data collection.
- For Kokuyu, a Japanese manufacturing company, Fujitsu provided a virtual desktop as a service solution enabling advanced work style innovation.
- For NOVA Medical School in Portugal Fujitsu provided a desktop as a service solution representing 35% cost savings compared to traditional solutions featuring desktop or notebook PCs
- As part of a workplace enablement initiative, Fujitsu helped Royal Bank of Scotland to extend its virtual desktop environment from 20,000 to 90,000 users.
- For the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice, Fujitsu provided a managed workplace services for more than 6,000 employees.
- For Carea, a social and health services provider from Finland, Fujitsu deployed a virtual client services solution that makes each of the 1,600 users’ desktops available remotely.
- For the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB), Fujitsu provided a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution to improve time efficiency and to decrease total costs