CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks (CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754)
CPU hardware implementations are vulnerable to cache side-channel attacks.
For more detailed information please refer to the CERT Vulnerability Notes Database:
Vulnerability Note VU#584653
CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks
The following list contains links to the our products information about this vulnerability. This list will be updated as information becomes available.
- x86 Server
- UNIX Servers
- SPARC Enterprise M series, Fujitsu M10 and Fujitsu SPARC M12 are not affected by CVE-2017-5754 (Meltdown).
The impact of CVE-2017-5753 and CVE-2017-5715 (Spectre) has been under investigation.
ETERNUS DX, ETERNUS AF and ETERNUS LT series are not vulnerable to either the Spectre or Meltdown attacks as these depend on the ability to run malicious code directly on the target system.
ETERNUS DX, ETERNUS AF and ETERNUS LT series are closed systems that do not provide any mechanisms for running third-party code.
- Europe/Middle East/India/Africa (Fujitsu Technology Solutions)
- January 18th, 2018: Added UNIX Servers information
- January 11th, 2018: First edition of products information
- January 5th, 2018: Initial release