Download is free.
For use of ETERNUS VSS Hardware Provider (hereinafter called "this software"), Fujitsu requires that you agree with the following "Conditions of use". Using this software means the following conditions are agreed, so please desist from downloading if you don't agree.
Conditions of use
Please ensure that the following usage conditions are met when using this software.
Do not use this software if you cannot observe these use conditions.
- This software can be used only with the target model(s).
- This software cannot be redistributed.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
- Any copyright mark concerning this software may not be revoked.
- Any damage occurring following use of this software is at your own risk, Fujitsu will not assume any responsibility for operational problems.
How to download and install
- Download the file onto your computer.
- For settings and important information, refer to "User's Guide".
The following table provides system requirement on ETERNUS VSS Hardware Provider.
Detailed revision numbers are listed at the "Installation Information" tab.
|Supported Disk Storage Systems
||Disk Storage Systems
||ETERNUS DX60 S3
ETERNUS DX100 S3/DX200 S3
ETERNUS DX500 S3/DX600 S3
ETERNUS DX60 S2/DX80 S2/DX90 S2
ETERNUS DX410 S2/DX440 S2
ETERNUS DX8100 S2/DX8700 S2
ETERNUS2000(model 100 or higher)
ETERNUS4000(model 300 or higher)
|All Flash Arrays
||Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
||Microsoft® System Center Data Protection Manager
ETERNUS SF AdvancedCopy Manager
Symantec Backup Exec
Quest NetVault Backup
CA ARCserve Backup
||System Writer (NTFS file system)
Microsoft® Exchange Server
Microsoft® SQL Server
Hyper-V™ VSS Writer (*Note 1)
Oracle Database 11g Release 2
As of January 14, 2014
*Note 1: The following guest OS are supported.
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 R2
Please note the following :
- To allow full cooperation of server applications with this software, software patches may be required. Please contact your sales representative for each product to obtain any necessary patches.
- The specific disk storage system, copy mode, OS or server application support may differ depending on the backup software used. In addition, it is important to check for any restrictions there may be when using certain backup software with this software. For a list of any restrictions please contact your backup software sales representative.
Installation Information for ETERNUS VSS Hardware Provider is as follows.
System Configuration Guide