ScandAll PRO Update Software
ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 8
This update applies to the ScandAll PRO V1.0 to V1.8.1 Update Pack 7 including Setup CD/DVD for fi scanners. Please begin by verifying which version of ScandAll PRO is installed by selecting "About ScandAll PRO" from the ScandAll PRO "Help" menu. This update will install "Version 1.8.1 Update 8."
This update pack includes the modifications made by the following updates:
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 7
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 6
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 5
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 4
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 2
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 1
- ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V1.8 Update Pack 3
- ScandAll PRO V1.8 Update Pack 2
- ScandAll PRO V1.8 Update Pack 1
- ScandAll PRO V1.7 Update Pack 3
- ScandAll PRO V1.7 Update Pack 2
- ScandAll PRO V1.7 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V1.5.1 Update Pack 1
- ScandAll PRO V1.5 Update Pack 1
- ScandAll PRO V1.0 Update Pack 2
- ScandAll PRO V1.8 Update Pack 1 and ScandAll PRO V1.8 Update Pack 3 are only available as bundled product with scanner and were not released on the website.
- Be sure to read the contents of "Operating Instructions in Windows Server® 2008/Windows Server® 2012 (224 KB)" regarding the operating instructions for ScandAll PRO in Windows Server® 2008 (supported after V1.7 Update Pack) , Windows Server® 2008 R2 (supported after V1.8 Update Pack 2), Windows Server® 2012 (supported after V1.8.1 Update Pack 7) and Windows Server® 2012 R2 (supported after V1.8.1 Update Pack 8).
- "Scan to Microsoft SharePoint" is not included in ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 8.
Linkage function with SharePoint™ Server (75 KB)
- The following OS are supported.
ScandAll PRO works as a desktop application with the following OS.
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8.1 Pro
- Windows® 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 Standard
Note for Windows® 8.1 / Windows Server® 2012 R2:
- The TWAIN or ISIS driver needs to be updated. Download and install the driver that applies to the OS you are using.
- Use Internet Explorer for desktop application if the Web parts are performed.
- The installation of the Scan to Microsoft SharePoint may fail when .Net Framework 3.5 is not installed. Install .NET Framework 3.5 prior to the Scan to Microsoft SharePoint installation.
- Fixed the defect that the separator does not separate the documents properly when performing "Add Image to Current Document" function.
- Fixed the defect that SOP fails to obtain the scanner information right after launching ScandAll PRO.
- Fixed the defect that a crash may occur when the range of barcode recognition is set to the corner of the document.
- Fixed the defect that the scanner does not appear in the scanner selection screen when “Remote Desktop Services” is installed in Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Fixed the defect that Blank Page Removal function does not operate when White Pixel Rate is specified.
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges
[Note] This update can only be performed after ScandAll PRO has been installed.
- Download ScandAll PRO V1.8.1 Update Pack 8 (SAPV181VUP8.exe) onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer. Stop any scanning operations if you are using the scanner.
- Execute "SAPV181VUP8.exe" that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder called "SAPV181VUP" in the same folder where the program is stored.
- Execute the applicable file below which is located in the SAPV181VUP folder.
- For updating ScandAll PRO:
Double-click the ScandAllPRO.exe file.
- For updating ScandAll PRO SharePoint™ Server:
Double-click the ScandAllPROSrv.exe file.
- How to check the ScandAll PRO version after the update (Perform in sequence):
Please refer to How to confirm the ScandAll PRO update (331 KB).
- Now that you have completed the update, please refer to the README (35 KB) prior to activating it.