ScandAll PRO V2.0.15 Update Pack
This update applies to
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.1 or later
Please begin by verifying which version of ScandAll PRO is installed by selecting "About ScandAll PRO" from the ScandAll PRO "Help" menu. This update will install "Version 2.0.15 Update Pack". To download the ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in, refer to ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in.
[Note] This update pack includes the modifications made by the following updates:
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.14 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.12 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.7 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.5 Update Pack
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.3 Update Pack
- Windows® 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Business (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (32bit)
- Windows® XP Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 Standard (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 Standard (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 Standard (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 R2 Standard Edition (32bit / 64bit)
Contents of change
V2.0.14 -> V2.0.15
The following problems may occur because of the defect of V2.0.14 installer:
- Kofax VRS does not function
- Scanning cannot be performed when using both fi series ISIS driver and PaperStream IP (ISIS)
V2.0.12 -> V2.0.14
Fixed the application error occurs if ScandAll PRO V2.0.11 or later is installed and performed one of the following operations.
- Close the application after using FUJITSU TWAIN driver or FUJITSU ISIS driver with the automatic rotation specified to scan.
- Close ScandAll PRO after performing the orientation correction filter of ScandAll PRO.
- Close ScanSnap mode Add-in after using ScanSnap mode Add-in with the “Allow automatic image rotation” function specified to scan.
Software change history
Download and installation
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges
- Download ScandAll PRO V2.0.15 Update Pack (SAPV2015VUP.exe) onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer. Stop any scanning operations if you are using the scanner.
- Execute "SAPV2015VUP.exe" that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder called "SAPV2015VUP" in the same folder where the program is stored.
- Double-click the ScandAllPRO.exe file which is located in the SAPV2015VUP folder.
- How to check the ScandAll PRO version after the update (Perform in sequence):
Please refer to How to confirm the ScandAll PRO update.
- Now that you have completed the update, please refer to the README prior to activating it.
* To view the links of the PDF, Adobe® Reader® of Adobe Systems Incorporated is required. (Adobe® Reader® is free of charge.)