ScandAll PRO V2.1.0 Update Pack
This update applies to
- ScandAll PRO V2.0.1 or later
Please begin by verifying which version of ScandAll PRO is installed by selecting "About ScandAll PRO" from the ScandAll PRO "Help" menu. This update will install "Version 2.1.0 Update Pack".
[Note] This update pack includes the modifications made by the past Update Packs.
- Windows® 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® XP (32bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32bit / 64bit)
For details, please refer to the README.
Contents of change
- Windows® 10 is supported.
- Overall improvement has been made to the performance in the processing related to outputting and displaying PDF files.
Corrected issues related to Windows® 10:
- The application stops responding when scanning with Two-dimensional Code (PDF417) being specified.
- An incorrect OS name is displayed in “Scan Report” and “About ScandAll PRO”.
- ScandAll PRO stops responding when Cancel is selected on the confirmation dialog for image saving.
- TIFF file may not be opened.
Software change history
- ScandAll PRO V2.1.0 or any later version is not compatible with ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in. Please use ScanSnap Manager for fi Series instead of ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in. You can submit a request from the Request Form to download ScanSnap Manager for fi Series.
- Please also update ScanSnap Manager for fi Series to 1.0.7 or later if any earlier version is installed when updating this application.
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges
- Download "SAPV210VUP.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer. Stop any scanning operations if you are using the scanner.
- Execute "SAPV210VUP.exe" that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder called "SAPV210VUP" in the same folder where the program is stored.
- Double-click the ScandAllPRO.exe file which is located in the SAPV210VUP folder.
- How to check the ScandAll PRO version after the update (Perform in sequence):
Please refer to How to confirm the ScandAll PRO update.
- Now that you have completed the update, please refer to the README prior to activating it.
* To view the links of the PDF, Adobe® Reader® of Adobe Systems Incorporated is required. (Adobe® Reader® is free of charge.)