Fujitsu Managed Networks
Fujitsu Managed Network Services - Underpinning your Organization’s Strategic Intent.
Whether your organization’s future direction is IoT, digitalization, Big Data, Hybrid IT, Artificial Intelligence, or the virtualization of assets - Fujitsu not only has the capability to deliver a true end-to-end offering to enable these important transformations, we can also provide the critical infrastructure and services that will be its lifeblood. We have the expertise to help you better understand analytics, management needs, and the impact of digitalization to ensure yours is a world-leading transformation.
Fujitsu managed network services enables customer realisation of:
Business Transformation through:
- Improved Service Provision
- Fast Value realisation
Customer Intimacy by:
- Better customer understanding
- Maximising the customer experience
Operational excellence via:
- Employee empowerment
- Autonomous Operation
- Intelligence in Product/Service
- Co-creation of innovation value
Why Choose Fujitsu as your Managed Network Service Partner?
For over 30 years, Fujitsu has been leading the way in managed networks both in the UK and across EMEIA. Our approach to network virtualization using Software Defined Networks (SDN), Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), has significantly and positively impacted our customers’ strategic objectives. We partner with leading telecommunications providers to ensure that we always find the right solution matched to your business priorities.
Using our managed network service knowledge, expertise, and skill we enable your organization to fully understand the impact of new technologies and services for LAN, WAN, and WiFi networks. We offer end-to-end LAN, WAN, and WiFi network management - from the data center right through to network endpoints.
Find Out How Partnering with Fujitsu has Empowered our Customers
- For the BUWOG Group, we developed a solution capable of delivering managed services for over 700 employees from a central location. We provide and operate a cloud-based IP telephony system, WAN, and LAN infrastructure, and manage the company’s mobile devices.
- For Balhsen, we developed a solution to provide outsourcing for the company’s entire IT infrastructure. Our end-to-end services are delivered from within Germany by specialists with SAP expertise and vast experience in application hosting and management.
- For EEW, we developed and deployed a solution to extract EEW from its parent group’s infrastructure and completely reorganize its IT service landscape. We seamlessly connected the company's different sites to a single, functional IT network and now provide a comprehensive range of outsourced IT services that cover everything from workstations to the data center.