Scanned images can be saved to mobile devices such as tablet and smartphone, using wireless LAN. With this application, you can receive the scanned image via your computer, or scan directly to a mobile device.
*Supported scanner model: iX500/iX100
You can connect your tablet/Smartphone via the Wi-Fi access point at home or in the office.
*Supported scanner model: iX100
Even when there is no Wi-Fi access point available while on the road, iX100 can be connected to a tablet/smartphone directly.
*Supported scanner models: SV600/iX500/iX100/S1500/S1500M/S1300i/S1300/S1100i/S1100
You can scan documents directly to a tablet/smartphone, without touching the keyboard or mouse of the computer, using the buttons on the mobile application ScanSnap Connect Application.
ScanSnap S1500/S1500M/S1300/S1100 users can add the function through an updated program that is available at no cost from "ScanSnap Software Downloads".
- Only one mobile device can be connected at a time when scanning to a mobile device via a computer.
- Only one mobile device can be connected at a time when scanning with iX500/iX100.
- When connecting iX500 to the scanner via Wi-Fi, a Wi-Fi access point/router (sold separately) is necessary. In addition, it is necessary to connect the computer with iX500 to configure wireless LAN connection settings beforehand.
- ScanSnap Connect Application is required to be installed on the mobile device.
- It is necessary to have .Net Framework 3.0 or later installed on the Windows® OS.
- It is necessary to set up the computer beforehand when using USB connection. Refer to the Operator’s Guide or Getting Started for details.
ScanSnap Connect Application (iOS) is available as a free download from the App Store.
ScanSnap Connect Application (Android™) is available as a free download from the Google Play.
ScanSnap Connect Application (Android™) for Kindle Fire is available as a free download from the Amazon Appstore.
Share this page