At Mobile World Congress 2018, Fujitsu will be demonstrating how it is at the forefront of the next wave of computing technology, by applying quantum-inspired computing technology to real-world business challenges using its unique Digital Annealer computational architecture.
Under the theme of Human Centric Innovation – Digital Co-creation, Fujitsu’s booth A80 in Hall 5 will feature insightful demonstrations and case studies. These will show how Fujitsu is applying advanced technologies to deliver value to its customers across a range of industries, including automotive, manufacturing and transport. Fujitsu will also showcase the breadth of its mobile-enabling and digital transformation technologies, and outline how the company is working with customers and partners on digital co-creation projects. By digital co-creation, we mean blending customers’ business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers to achieve truly transformational outcomes.
To learn more, we invite you to a briefing and hands-on demonstrations at the Fujitsu booth covering the following key topics:
- The Future of Computing: How Fujitsu is accelerating the application of Quantum Computing to real-world business challenges with its Digital Annealer
- Re-imagining the future of the automotive industry with Connected Cars and OTA (Over The Air) solutions
- Real movement towards Smart Cities with SPATIOWL transportation solutions
- How do we actually get to Industry 4.0? Building the path with Intelligent Edge Dashboard and the INTELLIEDGE IoT platform
- Artificial Intelligence: how to effectively apply AI in real, everyday business situations
- 5G is coming: how operators can anticipate, get ahead of the pack and extract the full promise of this transformative new technology
- Supporting new IoT projects with the right digital hyperconnected services: Hybrid IT, Digital Workplace and Network Managed Services
- Cyber Security/Biometrics: how Fujitsu meets the security requirements of mobile users by providing them with the benefits of biometrics
You can access our newsroom with all of the relevant press announcements and materials here
To arrange a briefing with one of our subject matter experts and hear more about how Fujitsu helps organizations to gain competitive advantage, please get in touch with Ashenafi Shawl (Ashenafi.Shawl@ts.fujitsu.com) or your local Fujitsu PR contact, ideally with your preferred day/time and topic.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Fujitsu booth in Barcelona!